Portland, OR February 18, 2017
Restaurant Information and Application
TOAST 2016 will take place February 18th, 2017 in Portland, Oregon. Entering its 7th year, TOAST allows small distillers and producers to showcase their handcrafted spirits and provides the public with an unique all-inclusive tasting experience of diverse and high quality craft spirits from Oregon and beyond. TOAST will take place from 4-10pm (11pm for VIP ticket holders) at the Left Bank Annex and will feature over 40 distillers, bites from top local chefs, special tastings, as well as an after party for all distilleries and restaurants from 10pm-11pm.
Directions and Setup info
TOAST is located at the Left Bank Annex 101 N Weidler Portland 97227 . Load in is between 11am and 3pm. All vendors must be open and ready to serve by 3pm. Paid parking is available across the street.
To be considered
- Restaurants must agree to provide bite portions at the event on February 18 for 1000 people
- TOAST will provide
- $1000 stipend
- 6’ table with linens
- Small plates and napkins (other serving items must be provided by chefs)
- 2 Vendor passes - includes access to VIP area and after party
- Support and promotion of your participation on social media (@toastportland)
- Exposure to event attendees including industry professionals and media
- Inclusion on event PR campaigns and marketing
- Limited to 5 restaurants