Portland, OR March 24, 2018
Vendor Information and Application
TOAST 2018 will be held on March 24, 2018 in Portland, Oregon. Entering its 8th year, TOAST allows small distillers and producers to showcase their handcrafted spirits and provides the public with an unique all-inclusive tasting experience of diverse and high quality craft spirits from Oregon and beyond. The event is a single night with activity throughout the entire evening. TOAST will take place from 4pm-10pm(3pm for VIP's) at the Leftbank Annex and will feature more than 40 distillers and bites from top local chefs plus an afterparty for VIP's and distillers from 10-11pm.
Deadline for applications is January 31, 2018—Don’t wait as space fills up quickly!
Directions and Setup info
TOAST returns to the Tiffany Center at 1410 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205. Load in is between 9am and 12pm. All vendors must be open and ready to serve by 3pm. Paid parking is available in a parking lot 1 block from the venue. Short term parking is available in the neighborhood to the north west but fills up quickly.
- Oregon Distillery Guild Member: $200 (additional $45 for City and OLCC fees if you plan to sell bottles) - for more information about membership click here.
- Non-Member consumable: $350 (add $45 for City and OLCC fees if you are an Oregon distillery and plan on selling bottles)
- Non-Member non-consumable: $500 and must be approved by the Oregon Distillers Guild
- ADI Conference participants: $250
- 6’ table with linens
- 2 Vendor passes
- Opportunity for on-site sales of your product (if Oregon distilled)
- Support and promotion of your participation on social media (@toastportland)
- Exposure to event attendees including industry professionals and media
Cancellations received before February 15, 2018 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds are given after February 15, 2018.
You will receive an invoice within 48 hours after you submit your application. Payment is due no later than February 15, 2018. Your space is not guaranteed until payment is received. Payment can be submitted by check or via Paypal.